Sweet Laurel’s Banana Muffins Yummy! 👍🏻🙂
2 cups of almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ pinch of salt
2 mashed bananas
2 tablespoons flax, freshly ground (flax and water can be exchanged for eggs)
3 tablespoons of water
2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
1 tsp of vanilla extract
¼ cup chocolate chips
Pinch of cinnamon (Optional)
1) Preheat oven to 350 and line the pan (s) with parchment paper, or cupcake pan with liners.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the freshly ground flax and water. Allow to sit for 7 minutes.
3) In another bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
4) Mix together the mashed bananas, flax mixture, coconut oil, maple syrup or honey, and vanilla extract. Once combined add almond flour mixture and stir. Fold in chocolate chips and pour into desired pan.
5) Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Enjoy! 🙂 - Maeve Kenney